The goal of the Purchasing Department is to provide service, training, and value to the procurement process of supplies, materials, and services needed to support the education of our students.
We are committed to:
- Conducting all purchasing activities according to applicable NC General Statutes, Local Board Policy, and JCC Purchasing Policy Procedure Manual.
- Encouraging fair and competitive purchasing procedures.
- Maintaining the highest level of ethics and purchasing integrity.
- Treating suppliers fairly and professionally.
- Receiving new ideas and products with an open mind and determine if the product or service will benefit our schools.
- Promoting and supporting historically underutilized businesses.
Notice to Vendors:
Johnston Community College (JCC) is not responsible for payment of any tangible or intangible purchases without prior authorization from the purchasing department. The purchasing department requires a purchase order as the official offer to a vendor indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services from external suppliers. Do not process orders via email, telephone, or word for mouth. Store charge accounts are also not an allowable procurement method without a current blanket PO to cover potential expenditures. Please include the PO number on the invoice to expedite payments and to confirm validity of the purchase.
To procure JCC surplus visit the NC State Surplus Property (NC Auction) webpage.
Johnston Community College
Hours of Operation:
Please schedule deliveries between
8:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.