Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)/Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
The instructor course is designed for those individuals who have successfully completed one of the NAEMT education program provider courses. This course is designed to train instructor candidates for conducting provider and refresher courses on the latest philosophies and techniques. Individuals selected to attend this workshop will typically be experienced instructors or coordinators.
Target Audience: Individuals who have successfully completed the provider course for the program with a minimum passing score as defined for the course on the written test(s), and the recommendation of the course coordinator.
- attend the entire course
- achieved a minimum passing score for the course on the written provider post test(s)
- understand the program concepts and philosophies;
- have knowledge and clinical experience relevant to the assigned lectures and/or skill stations;
- teach at least 1 program per year within the 4 year recognition period;
- remain an instructor in good standing;
Time: 0800 - 1600
Location: Public Safety Service Building (PSSB)
Registration fee: $70.00
NAEMT fee: $15.00