Apply to JCC
Am I qualified for admission?
- There are basic admission standards that you will need to meet prior to admission. In addition, some programs have additional requirements for admissions. If you are a transfer or special student, you should check the appropriate policy. Find this information in the admission policy.
- If you are an international student, you will have some additional admission requirements. Make sure you read the international student admission policy.
- In accordance with amended regulations prescribed in the North Carolina Code, Title 23, Section 2C.0301, Admission to Colleges, undocumented immigrants may enroll as outlined in the admission of undocumented immigrants policy.
- Make sure you meet the basic health standards for admission and be aware that some programs have additional health standards.
- Find out what you need to do if you have a reportable communicable disease.
- Are you applying for readmission to JCC? Make sure you read the readmission & appeals information.
Apply online!Apply online through the College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC). Instructions are available to help you begin the application. You will need to create an account with CFNC in order to get a username and password.
Accurate and complete information on the application form and supporting information is required. Falsification, misrepresentation, or omission of information on the application may result in revocation of admission.
If you are unable to apply online, please contact Student Services at (919) 209-2128.Place transcript orders online
This year something’s missing from the Johnston Community College Registrar’s office. The phone isn’t ringing, students are mysteriously absent, and the forms for ordering transcripts are gone. Why?
Because now when you need a transcript you can find it all on our website. Thanks to a new service called Secure Transcript ™ you can now request transcripts online and send them anywhere you need them.
And that's not all! You’ll get an email when your requests are received by the Registrar and also when they have been sent, plus for colleges that accept transcripts electronically, when they receive it as well.
So when you need a transcript don’t make a special trip to campus – make your requests online from the dorm, class, or home! Click here to place transcript orders online.
If you have transcript questions, please contact Jackie Page at (919) 209-2530.