Auditorium Usage Policy
College clubs and organizations that wish to reserve space for ceremonies, fundraisers, performances, etc. are encouraged to utilize space appropriate to the function and size of the group. Groups ranging in size of 50-75 should use the studio room in the Graphic Design Building that has a small stage and comfortable chairs that can be arranged as needed. Other functions for groups of 50-350, can be held in the Auditorium lobby. Both rooms are available free of charge pending availability. When the Auditorium is the most appropriate location, the following guidelines may apply:
- There will be a fee to cover operating expenses and lost revenue, related to rental for weekend events. This fee will be established by the Auditorium Director. Rehearsal time, length of program, technical needs and personnel will be calculated into fee.
- When student clubs and organizations are using the Auditorium for events that benefit students the club/ organization may ask the Student Government Association to pay applicable fees for use of the facility. Clubs/ organizations must present a budget, purpose statement and other pertinent information (i.e., if tickets are being sold) for the event.
- All reservations and fee negotiations shall be handled by the club/organization advisor.
- Functions will be scheduled so as not to conflict with other auditorium activities/rental events.
- In accordance with the auditorium use policy all events with 500 or more in attendance will require reserved seating with tickets sold from the JCC box office. There will be a charge of $2.00 per ticket mailed or $1.00 per ticket printing fee.
- Monday – Thursday events can incur operating cost. Week-end events can incur rental and operating cost.