Admission Criteria: Basic Law Enforcement Training
Basic Law Enforcement TrainingCertificate
Advertising and Graphic Design
Basic Law Enforcement Training
Community Spanish Interpreter
Criminal Justice Technology
Criminal Justice Technology - Latent Evidence
General Occupational Technology
Medical Office Administration
Information Systems Security
In addition to general admission standards, BLET admission requirements are as follows:
- A student must make a score of 64 on the Reading placement test to enter BLET. If a student scores 53-63, they are eligible to retest on the Reading portion. If a student scores below 53, they must take RED 070. If a student retests and fails to make 64, they must take the class where they placed - RED 070 or RED 080.
- Complete the personal history questionnaire.
- Submit a copy of motor vehicle driver's record and a copy of court record.
- Meet minimum standards for law enforcement employment as contained in Chapter 9 of the Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards, North Carolina Administrative Code, Title 12.
- Be interviewed by an admissions counselor.
|For more information, contact:|
|Kevin N. Driver|
BLET School Director
Director of Public Service Programs