Bookstore General Policies
- No food, drinks or smoking allowed in Bookstore.
- MasterCard and VISA credit cards are accepted. ID may be required when using credit cards.
- All checks should be made payable to "JCC" for the amount of purchase only.
- All checks should include student’s social security number. (This is for ID purposes only.)
- Two-party and out-of-state checks must be pre-approved by the Business Manager.
Book Return Policy
Books may be returned for a full exchange/refund if:
- you have the original sales receipt and
- the book is in the condition in which it was purchased free of creases, writing, highlighting, stains, scratches, or other marks and is in the original packaging and
- you are dropping the class and
- the return date is within ten days of the date of purchase.
There will be a 10% processing fee on any book missing the original shrink wrap or if you are not dropping the class for which the book is being used.
Books labeled "No Return if Opened" are non-returnable if shrink wrap is broken.
No refund on supplies and optional books. These may be exchanged within ten days of the date of purchase and you must have the receipt.
HOBET study guides are non-returnable.
Community Development & Lifelong Learning books may be returned within ten days of the purchase date or within five days of the class being cancelled.