Campus Crime Report
The Vice President of Student Services prepares this report to comply with the Jeanne Cleary Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act. The report is prepared in cooperation with the local law enforcement agencies surrounding our campus, our security office, the Vice President of Administrative Services, the Vice President of Student Services, and their designees.
Campus crime, arrest, and referral statistics include those reported to Campus Security, designated campus officials, and local law enforcement agencies. Hard copies of the report may also be obtained in Student Services in the Wilson Building, Room 1200 or by calling (919) 209-2128. All prospective employees may obtain a hard copy from Human Resources in the Wilson Building, Room C1023 or by calling (919) 209-2025.
Campus security procedures are available on the Safety and Security Information page.
- Always lock your car.
- Close all windows when the car is parked.
- Never leave valuables in plain view. Lock them in the trunk or take them with you.
- Park in a well-lighted area. Avoid parking near dumpsters, woods, large vans or trucks, or anything else that limits your visibility.
- Keep the keys to your home and car separate and never attach a tag with your name and address to your key ring.
- Never leave your purse, backpack, or briefcase in plain view and unattended.
- Avoid walking alone in the dark.
Report any criminal activities, suspicious individual, or emergencies to JCC Security at:
Click here for the 2013 JCC Campus Crime Report
- (919) 631-2433
- (919) 634-0167
- (919) 631-2528
- Cleveland Center (919) 631-2528
- Workforce Development Center (919) 209-2591
- or Local Law Enforcement, 911
Effective May 1, 2000, Johnston Community College joined forces with the Johnston County Sheriff's Department. In an effort to keep the college as safe as possible, the College has agreed to make available for search all areas of the college to include empty classrooms, parking lots, and hallways. Searches will be held randomly and unannounced. Questions concerning this agreement may be directed to the Office of Administrative Services at (919) 209-2051.