Online courses at JCCWe offer more than 300 online courses! Click here to search.
The following topics are just a few areas you can study online:
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Planning
- Child Care and Parenting
- Computer Applications
- Computer Programming and Database Management
- Computer Troubleshooting and Networking
- Desktop Publishing and Imaging
- Digital Photography and Digital Video
- Grant Writing and Nonprofit Management
- Health Care, Medical, Nutrition, and Fitness
- Law and Legal Careers
- Personal Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Teaching courses (For professionals)
- Web Design
- Web Graphics and Multimedia
- Web and Computer Programming
- Registration/Payment must be received at least 5 business days before course start date.
- Each course requires a MANDATORY ONLINE ORIENTATION on or before the designated deadline.
Orientation is mandatory for student access to the online course. Orientation explains course requirements.
Students must create their own password.
- You must have access to an internet connection and email account.
- Some courses require specific software.
- Typical registration fee is $70.00 and no book is required* for most courses.
*Please read the online orientation carefully to see if your course requires a book.
- Each online course is 24 hours and earns 2.4 CEU’s.
- To receive credit from JCC, students must complete quiz 1 by the 10% point which is the first Friday following your first lesson AND complete the final exam by passing with 70% or higher.
Failure to complete both requirements will result in no credit for taking your class.
- Students are required to print his/her own completion letter.
How to enroll onlinePlease visit www.ed2go.com/jcc to see online courses available and access online orientation.
To enroll, please pre-register by printing a registration form online and mailing the completed form with payment to the attention of Ramonda Davis-Carter or by visiting Student Services.
For more information, please call (919) 464-2256.