Computer Course Categories
- NC residents aged 65 years and older are allowed one free occupational extension course per academic semester, but
are required to pay technology and book fees. Technology fees
range from $1 to $5; books range from $25 to $35.
Below are the three semesters per year:
- Spring Semester: January 1 - May 15
- Summer Semester: May 16 - August 14
- Fall Semester: August 15 - December 31
If the course is noted as SS, then it is not an occupational course and is considered a self-supporting course. Everyone including seniors must pay the fee listed including any tech fees, materials, or book fees if applicable.
- Registration fees include all fees required for the course listed except
for the book fee which is listed with the course.
For information on all Continuing Education computer-training
courses, please call (919) 209-2591.
- When paying for your course, please do not send the registration fee and book fee together as these are to be paid separately.
- Students who are age 16-18 and are enrolled in High School and want to take a course with JCC while in school must complete a Joint Approval for Concurrent Enrollment form.