Johnston Community College's Corporate Training Unit wants to be the number one resource for all of your training needs. Partner with us to provide high-caliber corporate courses and seminars – everything your business needs to be competitive in today's fickle economy. Our proven instructional methods increase employee productivity, help you attain corporate excellence and a solid market position.
Corporate Training is conveniently located in the state-of-the-art Workforce Development Center at the juncture of Business 70 and the Clayton Bypass. Our classroom/meeting rooms provide a professional setting for our courses and seminars – or your conference needs. Choose from a wide variety of training topics or create customized courses to be held at our facility, or we can bring them to you!
Select from the options below to find out more about our Corporate Solutions.
- Customizable training topics that can be specialized for your business
- Free Small Business Seminars
- NC Customized Industry Training - provides free training to qualified industries experiencing job or productivity growth
- Computer Training topics offered in an open enrollment format
- Other certification programs for the business community
Contact the Workforce Development Center at (919) 209-2591 today and let us help you fine-tune your business.
Dean, Economic and Workforce Development
Administrative Assistant, Workforce Development Center