Nurse Aide II
This 163-hour NAII State Approved course provides students class, lab, and clinical rotation in skills involving sterile technique (wound care, tracheostomy and Ostomy care, enteral feedings, catheter care and glucose testing).
- Current BLS card.
- Two matching government ID cards (Photo driver’s license/social security card/military or passport).
- High School Diploma/HSE/ High School Transcript – if not, must pass reading test.
- Verification of listing on N.C. DHSR NA I Registry, must be current.
NCBON NA II registry, $24.00 fee.
Estimated Program Cost
Background check and drug screen estimated: $125
Advanced Skills: $117.43 with tax
Name Tag: $4.25 with tax
CNA 2 Skills Pack: $13.93 with tax
Uniform for Clinical: Estimated $36.50
BLS Class: $77.75
*All prices subject to change
- Current BLS/CPR card, Must be for Healthcare Provider.
- Two matching government ID cards (Photo driver's license/social security card/military or passport).
- High School Diploma/GED/ High School Transcript – if not, must pass reading test.
- High School students require a Duel Enrollment Form signed by principal before first day of class.
- High School students must be 17 years of age and in the final semster of their graduating year.
- Verification of listing on N.C. NA I Registry must be current at time of registration.
Classes are offered two days a week. Students must maintain an 80 average passing
NC State Certification Exam is required for NA II registry, NA I must be obtained.
2019 Fall Semester
September 10 - December 12, 2109
Tuesday/Thursday, 8AM - 3PM
For more information, please first contact:
Connie H. Grady
Department Chair of Health Education and Nurse Aide Programs
Public Safety Services J1130