Therapeutic Massage Clinic
To make appointments, please call (919) 209-2583 and leave a message. Students will return your call to confirm appointments when they return to class.
If you're looking for stress reduction and a healthier you - you've come to the right
The students at JCC Student Massage Clinic are committed to your comfort and customer service.
Massage has been found to improve cardiovasuclar health, and increase joint range-of-motion. It can reduce many common ailments such as stress, muscle tightness, aches, and pains. (www.amtamasage.org)
Browse our website, or better yet, come and visit us!
Chair Massage Clinic beginning Mid-October thru December
Wednesdays, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m., walk-in only
*Chair Massage Clinic- Every other week
Wednesdays, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m., walk-in
*Relaxation Table Sessions (60 min)- beginning mid- January
Tuesdays, appointments available at 5:15 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
To request an appointment leave a voicemail and students will get back to you at their earliest convenience.
(919) 209-2583, or firstname.lastname@example.org
When to Arrive
We suggest that you arrive for your Tuesday evening session at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. This allows all paperwork to be completed, and an opportunity for you to relax in preparation for your session.
First Time Clients
If you are a first time client to our clinic, please complete the New Client Form and bring it to your session. This will allow you to receive your session in a more timely manner.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment, and our students to have a complete learning experience.
- To ensure quality instruction, anyone who does not keep their appointment will be considered a “no-show” and may jeopardize their ability to be rescheduled for future appointments.
- When arriving late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Your therapist (and instructor) will determine if there is enough time remaining to begin a session. Clients are expected to pay for the full session that is booked.
- Out of respect and consideration to your student therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time to obtain your full session.
We look forward to serving you!