Welcome to JCC's e-Advising
e-Advising (online advising) is available for currently enrolled and visiting students. Students must meet the below criteria in order to request e-Advising.
- Students must have placed out of or completed developmental English and reading requirements (placed out of all DRE courses or completed all required DRE courses).
- New students are not eligible for e-Advising with the exception of special credit students.
- Students must have at least a 2.5 GPA in their current program coursework.
- Students must have completed their previous semester with at least a 2.5 GPA.
If you do not meet the above e-Advising eligibility requirements, you should schedule an appointment to see your advisor in person. You can schedule your advising appointment by clicking on the Appointment-plus link at the top of the page.
The following programs are eligible for e-Advising at this time.
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in General Education
- Associate in General Education (Medical)
- Associate in Science
- Business Administration
- Community Spanish Interpreter
- Early Childhood Education Degree
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Early Childhood Preschool Certificate
- Early Childhood Administration Certificate
- Emergency Medical Science (EMS)
- Infant/Toddler Care Certificate
- Information Technology
- Medical Community Spanish Interpreter Certificate
- Medical Office Administration
- Office Administration
- Paralegal Technology
- Paralegal – General Law Office Certificate
- School-age Care Certificate
- Spanish Interpreter Certificate
- Spanish Language Certificate
- Special Student
- eAdvising is not an instant form of communication with an advisor.
- Please allow up to 2 business days for processing of your online request.
Please contact the Center for Academic Planning (CAP) with any questions.
Phone: (919) 464-2267
Thank you for choosing Johnston Community College!