WPE: Wells Fargo Partnership East
Education ProgramsEarly Childhood Education
Infant/Toddler Care Certificate
School-Age Care Certificate
WPE: Education Degrees
Wells Fargo Partnership East Education DegreesEast Carolina University College of Education with the support of Wells Fargo Foundation has established consortium partnerships with community colleges and public schools within the university’s service region. The Wells Fargo Partnership East South Central Consortium is making it possible for students throughout eastern North Carolina to obtain a four-year degree from East Carolina University without traveling to the main campus.
Students graduate with a four-year degree from ECU by completing the first two years of the program at Johnston Community College, one of the partnering community colleges, followed by taking ECU courses 100% online.
Degree Programs available include:
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (K-6) with K-12 reading licensure
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education (K-12) with K-12 reading licensure
- Bachelor of Science in Middle Grades Education (6-9) with two areas of concentration (Students choose math, science or language arts for the concentration)
For more information, visit www.ecu.edu/wpe
Wells Fargo Partnership East (WPE) advisors at JCC are:
- Tammy Barbour, (919) 209-2179; email@example.com
- Ellen Boyd, (919) 209-2058; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Smith, (919) 739-7012; email@example.com
Ann Smith is the WPE South Central Regional Consortium ECU Coordinator. LIKE the program on Facebook (below) to see her monthly time/location schedule to know when she'll be on the JCC campus.