Dual Admission - JCC & ECU
ECU Pirate Promise & How to Apply Presentation
AHOY! Prepare for a virtual visit from your Pirate Promise Transfer Coach! Simply click the link to drop in with any questions you have in my virtual lobby from: 2PM-4PM Tuesday September 22
Learn more about Pirate Promise, academic programs at ECU, and the transfer process!
If this time does not work with your schedule, make a virtual appointment with me!
Want to know more about Pirate Nation?
Last but not least – text me with any questions - (252) 652-2087
Have a great day and GO PIRATES!
- Applicants can be high school juniors, seniors or current community college students applying for co-admission.
- Commit to full-time status (a minimum of 12 semester hours) at Johnston Community College.
- Students must complete the requirements for an Associate in Science, Associate in Arts, Associate in Engineering or Associate in Applied Science - Early Childhood Education at Johnston Community College. ECU will also accept the AAS degrees that transfer into Industrial Technology (over 60 AAS programs) and Construction Management (5 AAS programs)
- Students graduating with both a college transfer associate degree and continuous maintenance of a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale will result in guaranteed admission to ECU.
- Complete and sign an intent to enroll form for ECU
- Prior to registering for ECU classes, students must provide immunization documentation, complete the Campus Safety Questions, and meet admissions requirements at stated in the ECU Undergraduate Catalog (including a cumulative 2.5 minimum GPA).