LASER - JCC Language Lab
LASER Lab Hispanic Heritage Month Video Contest Directions
In order to participate in the LASER Lab’s Hispanic Heritage Month Video Contest, please read the directions below carefully. JCC Hispanic Heritage Month events (including the contest and game night) are open to every current JCC student. You do not have to identify as Hispanic in order to participate!
- Record a 1 – 2 minute video that answers the question, “What Does Hispanic Heritage Mean to You?” Since this is a video contest, feel free to get as creative with the visual aspect as you want. This can include video of your friends, family, community, etc.!
- Send that video to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an Instagram handle, please also include that when you send the video in. Videos must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on September 30th.
- The videos will be shared on the JCC Laser Lab Instagram account (@jcclaserlab). If you include your Instagram handle, we will tag the video as yours.
- A link will be sent out for individuals to vote on their favorite video. Voting will be open from October 8th – 14th.
- The winner of the video contest will be announced during our Hispanic Heritage Month Game Night event on October 15th.