Imaging In-service - Mammography
Mammography: Initial (Theory) Training
This program is the Initial Training required for Radiologic Technologists to perform mammograms. This course does not contain clinical components. It is the student's responsibility to seek employment or clinical sites to complete the required mammograms needed for certification on their own. This course is pending re-approval for 27.25 American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) Category A credits.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certified in Radiology
- or students in their final semester of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) approved Radiography program provide a letter from instructor/director with recommendations, estimated program completion date, and GPA status.
|June 10, 11, 17 and 18, 2023||Saturday & Sunday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
End at 3:00 p.m. last day
|Health Sciences Building, Room F169||$130||This course does not contain clinical opportunities for students.
Students must be present for ENTIRE COURSE to receive credit.
View an explanation of registration fees
Register Today Online!
- Enter the Course Code Number "MAM 2100"
- Select which course you would like to attend
- Click on that course and follow the registration instructions
To register by Mail, Fax, or In-person download a Printable Registration form! (PDF)
Registration Form and proof of ARRT certification should be sent to:
Johnston Community College
ATTN: Mammography Seminar; Ann Jackson
P. O. Box 2350
Smithfield, North Carolina 27577
ALL FAXED REGISTRATION FORMS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Ann Jackson at (919) 209-2153
For more information, contact:
Ann P. Jackson
Department Chair of Imaging Programs
Office: Health F172A
Phone: (919) 209-2156