National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Plumbing Certification Level 1 - 240 Hours
Certification in NCCER Plumbing Level 1 shows the individual has demonstrated:
- Basic plumbing skills
- Introduction to Plumbing Profession
- Plumbing Safety
- Tools of the Plumbing Trade
- Introduction to Plumbing Math and Plumbing Drawings
- Plastic, Copper, Cast-Iron, and Carbon Pipe and Fittings
- Introduction to Drain, Waste, and Vent (DWV) Systems
- And more.
Students will receive 72.5 hours of NCCER Core a prerequisite for completion of all NCCER credentials. NCCER Plumbing Level 1 Certificate will be earned upon successful completion of the course.
Unless otherwise noted, classes are held at the Elsee Building on the main campus of JCC, Monday-Thursday, from 5:30pm-9:30pm during the dates listed below.
No class will be held the week of March 6-9, 2023.
Registration fee = $185
|Course Code||Date(s)||Registration Deadline|
|PLU-3024-01P||January 23-May 11, 2023|
View an explanation of registration fees
How to register for class
Register online, using Self-Service.
- Scroll down - Click Continuing Education Instant Enrollment
- In Course Code box, type Plumbing
- Click Search at the bottom of the page
- Click Select button next to the class you wish to attend
- Then Add Section (class will be added to cart)
- Click Next and follow prompts from there to complete registration and make payment .
- Please be advised, payment must be made using a credit card when registering through Continuing Education Instant Enrollment.
If you are having trouble with online registration, please PRINT the CE Registration Form (PDF) and email the completed form to email@example.com
For more information on Plumbing classes, please contact:
Workforce Training Director
Office: WDC 1002A
Phone: (919) 209-2595