Plumbing - NCCER Certification Level 1 - 240 Hours
Introduction to the Plumbing Profession, Plumbing Safety, Tools of the Plumbing Trade, Introduction to Plumbing Math, Introduction to Plumbing Drawings, Plastic Pipe and Fittings, Copper Pipe and Fittings, Cast-Iron Pipe and Fittings, Carbon Steel Pipe and Fittings, Introduction to Plumbing Fixtures, Introduction to Drain, Waste, and Vent (DWV) Systems, and Introduction to Water Distribution Systems. ALL students first get 72.5 hours of Core Curriculum. NCCER Level 1 Certificate earned at end of course.
August 22 -
|5:30 pm -
|JCC Main Campus
Elsee Building, A168
How to register for classes
- Register online, using Self-Service.
- Scroll down - Click 'Continuing Education Instant Enrollment'
- In Course Code box, type 'Plumbing' (click Search at the bottom of the page)
- Click 'Select' button next to the class you wish to attend,
- Then Add Section (class will be added to cart)
- Click 'Next' and follow prompts from there to complete registration and make payment .
- Please be advised, payment must be made using a credit card when registering through Continuing Education Instant Enrollment.
Alternately, we can help you register. Fill out the form at the following link and you will be contacted for registration and payment. Plumbing Con-Ed Assisted Registration Form