- Discounts for JCC services, purchases and amenities including Barnes & Noble College Bookstore, and cabin rentals at Howell Woods;
- Access to the Learning Resource Center for computer usage, resource lending, room reservations, tutoring, and test prep services;
- Career Services support including career assessments and exploration, résumé and cover letter creation, job and internship placement information, mock interviews, and employability workshops and seminars;
- Recognition, highlights, and special features in our printed and electronic publications;
- Opportunities to build personal and professional
Charter members of the Alumni Association will have the opportunity to provide valuable insight and input to develop, plan and implement the future initiatives and benefits of the JCC Alumni Association. Your feedback is welcomed. Contact LaShawndra White, Director of Annual Giving and Advancement Communications at (919) 209-2182 or via email at email@example.com for more information.