Check your Financial Aid Status on Self-Service
Self-Service provides you with online access to your financial aid information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This convenient feature, accessible from the JCC website, enables you to check your outstanding requirements for financial aid and your award amounts. You may access Self-Service by clicking the link at the top of the JCC home page.
You may access information about your outstanding requirements by following the steps below.
1. Click on the link to Self-Service from the JCC home page and log in to your account. Click on the "Financial Aid section”.
2. Click on the dropdown menu under “Financial Aid”. Select "Required Documents".
If all of your documents show "Received" or "Waived" for this school year, your file is complete and our staff is working on your financial aid package, if eligible. You can check on Self-Service to see if you have been awarded by accessing the “Financial Aid Section”. **If missing documents, please submit requested items.**
You may access your Financial Aid Package by following the steps below.
1. Click on the link to Self-Service from the JCC home page and log in to your account. Click on the “Financial Aid" section.
2. Click on the dropdown menu under “Financial Aid”. Select "Award Letter".
3. Select "2022-2023 Academic Year" for the 2022-2023 school year.
If you have questions about this or about your file status in general, call the main Financial Aid number at (919) 209-2036.
Checking Your School E-mail account
All communications from the Financial Aid Office about your aid will be e-mailed to your school e-mail account. All notifications and updates will be sent to this account. Click on the Student e-mail link at the top of the JCC homepage.