EMPLOYER SPONSORSHIPS & THIRD PARTY PAY
If a company or agency is planning to pay for tuition and/or fees for a student, Johnston Community College will accept sponsorship agreements in lieu of payment from the student. The student is responsible for a balance owed if the sponsoring agency does not remit payment in full or for any amount the sponsor will not cover.
- The sponsorship form must be on company letterhead, be completed in its entirety, and signed by an authorized party.
- Submission of a new sponsorship form is required each semester.
- Sponsored students should plan accordingly by submitting the sponsorship form to the Business Office no later than the last day to pay each semester.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the Business Office receives the form. The Business Office cannot process a student’s sponsorship without the form or voucher from the sponsoring agency.
- If a sponsorship is not received by the payment due date, the student is subject to deregistration of their classes due to non-payment.
- Books and/or supplies cannot be included on Johnston Community College’s sponsorship form. To obtain sponsorship information for books and supplies, please contact Barnes and Noble at (919) 209-2104.
If your tuition and fees are being covered by a sponsor, the following form must be completed:
You can drop off sponsorship forms and vouchers at the Cashier’s window located in the Wilson Building, or:
Johnston Community College
Attn: Business Office
P.O. Box 2350
Smithfield, NC 27577
Or fax it to:
Fax number: (919) 209-2133
If you have additional questions, please contact the Business Office at (919) 209-2545.