Basic Skills Programs
Our Basic Skills Programs serve adults through the following program areas:
Adult Basic Education (pre-high school instruction)
Adult Secondary Education/High School Equivalency (high school instruction)
- All Basic Skills classes are available at no cost to the student.
- Placement testing and orientation is required for entry into all Basic Skills programs.
- Students with intellectual disabilities are served in all of our programs based upon their assessment scores.
- Enrollment is open to those 18 and older. Click here to view information for underage participants.
- Is there a business or church in your area that’s interested in sponsoring a Basic Skills class? Basic Skills classes may be established at off-campus locations (15 student minimum). For more information, please contact Heather Collins at (919)209-2065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.