Transfer Options

Interested in Earning a Four-Year Degree in Accounting and Finance?

View these links if you are interested in transferring to a four-year college or university after obtaining your Accounting and Finance Degree at JCC:

Articulation Agreements

Transfer Course Lists

Transfer to Fayetteville State University

Transfer to the University of Mount Olive

Transfer to Western Governors University

Need More Information?

If you have any further questions about transferring to a four-year college or university, please contact your accounting advisor.