Imaging In-service (Cardiovascular Sonography)
Intro to Cardiac Anatomy and EKG (SON 3001)
Why take this course?
- To better understand the normal anatomy and physiology of the adult heart.
- To appreciate the blood flow through the circulatory system.
- To understand the basics of the cardiac conduction system.
- To appreciate the normal cardiac cycle displayed on an electrocardiogram.
- To learn how to perform a standard 12-lead electrocardiogram
- To recognize normal electrocardiogram findings.
- To identify basic cardiac arrythmias.
- Receive additional points towards your point ranking in Cardiovascular Sonography!!!
Registration fee: $75
View an explanation of registration fees
|Course Code||Date(s)||Location and Time|
January 13 and 20, 2024
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(1 hour lunch)
*Students must attend both days of each session to receive credit. (Testing will be included and class location may vary.)
For more information contact:
Steven M. Penny, MA, RT(R), RDMS (AB, PS, OB/GYN)
Sonography Programs Director