Nurse Aide II
This 163-hour NAII State Approved course provides students class, lab, and clinical rotation in skills involving sterile technique (wound care, tracheostomy and Ostomy care, enteral feedings, catheter care and glucose testing).
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) /CPR card (Must remain valid throughout entire course)
- Two matching government ID cards (Photo driver's license/social security card/military or passport).
- High School Diploma/GED/ High School Transcript – if not, must pass reading test.
- High School students must be 17 years of age and in the final semester of their graduating year.
- Verification of listing on N.C. NA I Registry must be current at time of registration.
North Carolina Board of Nursing (NCBON) Nurse Aide II registry, $24.00 fee.
Estimated Program Cost
Background check and drug screen estimated: $125
Advanced Skills: $110.00 plus tax
Name Tag: $10.98 plus tax
CNA 2 Skills Pack: $12.29 plus tax
Uniform for Clinical: $51.20 plus tax
Handout: $5.00 plus tax
American Heart Association Basic Life Support: $80.50
*All prices subject to change
|There are no courses offered at this time. Please check back for updates.|
Classes are offered two days a week. Students must maintain an 80 average passing
NC State Certification Exam is required for NA II registry, NA I must be obtained.
Administrative Assistant to Nurse Aide Programs
Elsee Building A116
If no reply within 24 hours:
Connie H. Grady
Department Chair of Health Education and Nurse Aide Programs
Elsee Building A163