Update your Student Record

Prospective Students

If you have applied to Johnston Community College, you may contact the Admissions Office to update your name, address, phone number, or email address.

Current Credit Students

It is your responsibility to report changes in name, permanent address, permanent phone number, or email address to the Admissions Office.

You can update your address on Self-Service .

Name changes cannot be done in Self-Service. You may contact the Admission Office to request a name change.
The name on your student record should be your complete and legal name. Johnston Community College reserves the right to require adequate and appropriate documentation when evaluating and processing all name change requests. Allow 48 business hours for the name change to take effect. A name change will not affect your network login, your Self-Service account, and student email.

Continuing Education Students

You may update your student record with your most current address, phone number, and email address or name change by contacting the Records and Registration Office.