Virtual Student Services
All student services departments can be accessed virtually and continue to offer their full range of support services. We are committed to providing our students the same services via e-mail, phone, chat, or by appointment during regular business hours.
To reach a specific department, use the contact list below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (919) 209-2128
- Website: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/_future-students/admissions/index.aspx
Connect with someone for transcripts, enrollment verification, dropping or adding courses, transfer credit, degree audit, graduation, FERPA/release of student information, and other topics around registering for classes.
- Phone: (919) 464-2918
- Website: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/records-registration/
- Forms: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/records-registration/forms.aspx
Talk to staff members about general financial aid information, how to complete a financial aid application, or get one-on-one help with questions pertaining to your specific need.
- Email: Contact your Financial Aid Specialist: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/payingforcollege/financialaid/contact.aspx
- Phone: (919) 209-2036
- Fax: (919) 209-2209
- Website: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/payingforcollege/financialaid/index.aspx
- Veteran Benefits: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/payingforcollege/financialaid/veteran-benefits.aspx
Get your general advising questions answered! We are available to provide support with any academic advising questions you may have. If you need to speak with an advisor, please email or call the number below
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (919) 464-2267
- Website: https://johnstoncc.edu/studentresources/success/advising/index.aspx
- Schedule an appointment: AppointmentPlus
If you have specific questions and are not enrolled in the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, or a Pre-Health program, you can find an advisor to contact for your program of study here: Academic Advisors
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (919) 209-2074
- Website: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/studentresources/disability-services/
Need assistance with connecting your program of study to a career, finding full-time and part-time employment, internships, resume creation or interview prep, contact us through the “student” and “alumni” links below to schedule a video conferencing appointment through your College Central Network account.
JCC's Counseling Services strives to empower and support students who are facing difficulties
that interfere with life and academic success. Our trained counselors provide academic
and interpersonal counseling to help students create a plan to get back on track.
No matter what your concern is, whether big or small, we are here for you! To schedule
a virtual appointment please email email@example.com
For more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (919) 464-2267
- Website: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/studentresources/success/counseling/index.aspx
Need to make a payment or have questions about setting up a payment plan, your student account or receiving a refund? Need to know how submit a third-party payment or access information for tax purposes? The Cashier's Office can help!
- Email: JCCcashier@johnstoncc.edu or Visit : https://www.johnstoncc.edu/cashier/index.aspx
- Phone: (919) 209-2165 If we miss your call, we will call you back by the close of the business day!
- Important Links:
- Tuition Information: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/payingforcollege/tuition-fees-expenses/tuition-rates.aspx
- Academic Calendar: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/studentresources/academic-calendar.aspx
- Payment Plan: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/payingforcollege/tuition-fees-expenses/tuition-payment-plan.aspx
- Refund: https://www.johnstoncc.edu/payingforcollege/tuition-fees-expenses/refund-policy.aspx
- Make a payment: https://selfserv.johnstoncc.edu/Student